Monday, July 9, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours...Part II

Does it ever seem like to you that everything falls apart at once? The toilet overflows one day, and the next day, my washer refuses to rinse or drain. I really hope it has nothing to do with the mega mess of rugs from the bathroom that I shoved into the washer to be cleaned. So, this time, before calling the Mr. Fix It Man from Sears, I allowed my MAN to have an attempt at the problem. After an hour, he was on the phone to Sears. Turns out, it's just some sort of simple water pump (or something) issue to the tune of a couple hundred dollars. Not bad, I think! Over a course of two days, we have managed to spend over $300 on repairs. At this rate, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Posted at 08:24 pm by astonger

1 comment:

Joni said...

You did it! Your blog looks great by the way! Can I put you on my blogroll or are you keepin' this a secret? Love you! J