Friday, June 13, 2008

Maddie Moments

One morning a few days ago, I came into the kitchen after finishing my hour of shower and primping. It was extremely quiet which is very unusual when one has a constantly chattering child like Maddie. I was just wondering where in the world she could be when Maddie nonchalantly appeared in the kitchen. Instantly, I was suspicious. "Where have you been?" I asked. "Putting something away in Nick's room," she answered. "Oh," I said as I turned to make lunch. After a pregnant pause, Maddie confesses, "And, then I accidentally started messing with Nick's stuff." Yep, I'm sure she could hardly help herself and just tripped into checking out the things in his room...quiet as a mouse she was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very true that when they are quiet we should be the most concerned. Every once in a while when I look for Luke during the quiet time, he is in his room quietly reading a book or playing with his toys. It is always a shock. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Love ya,
Rhonda