Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Three Cheers for the Bulldogs!

You can imagine my utter shock at my results to this quiz. After all, I attended high school eons ago. I was fairly sure I had forgotten just about everything I had learned. Apparently, I've still retained some of that knowledge, and it's been laying latent in my brain just waiting for this quiz. Must be that great teaching I sat under at good old West Albany High. Go Bulldogs!

Have fun!

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annette, I got 80%...but I had left 2 blank so I really would've gotten a better score. Well, at least I can hold my head up. Mom

Joni said...

Hey, I'm not surprised! I knew you were smart, lady. ;)