Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Have I Been?

I'm absolutely positive that readers around the world have anxiously been awaiting my next post...or not! (It's really more like 5 or so loyal friends and family that feel so obligated to read.) In case you've been wondering if I've fallen off the face of the universe, I haven't.

In the last couple of weeks, I've had to use my regular blogging time to study for the class I am co-teaching and then Spring Break arrived, and our entire family jaunted off for an educational tour of D.C. and Williamsburg, Jamestowne (English spelling) and Yorktown, Virginia. We walked our "dogs" off all over those famous places. Let me tell you, at times, our "dogs" were screaming at us to stop!

Although we arrived back in town Sunday evening and bloglife was calling to me, I had to exercise self discipline and stay away from the computer to attend to grocery shopping and dirty clothes. Yes, I did place a high priority on obtaining milk so the children could have their nutritious high sugar cereal breakfast. And, while the laundry is being washed, mounds of it just might happen to be piled a mile high on the couch screaming, "Fold me, please". Yet, here I am on the computer expressing to my oh so vast readership that I have not forgotten them.

Stay posted in the next few days for some scintillating posts and pictures about our trip as well as a post in honor of my 8th anniversary AND last but not least, a daughter who is celebrating her 14th birthday this week. Don't go away, I'll be right back....

2 comments:

Paula Puckett said...

I'm eager to hear every detail about your week in some of my favorite places in the States! Isn't Virginia beautiful?!

Tina said...

Yay, you're back! :)
I did wonder about you...